J'adore Taylor's new album -- I've literally have it on repeat all day, every day at work since it came out. Somehow it seems to be an album you can really get into, but also have it on as background noise. Being a fan of the Swift for many a year (what?), there was not a chance I could pass up on this 1989-inspired tag!
1. Welcome to New York // If you could live in any city, which would it be and why?
Toyko -- I have always been in absolute love with Japan; the culture as well as the country. It's just so beautiful and I'm so in awe at how land can be so technically advanced, yet still keep all it's cultural ways.
2. Blank Space // What is something that everyone thinks is true about you but is actually false?
I guess it would be that I'm a pushover. I think it's because I'm always friendly and quiet that people automatically assume that I am - when they couldn't be more wrong. You can push me to a point then I'll definitely tell you what for!
3. Style // What is one item in your closet that makes you feel unstoppable?
I actually don't have an item like that at the moment -- I'm in the transition period of summer to winter. I rarely keep any clothes as the year goes on. I love a good purge!
4. Out of the Woods // What is one thing that you're afraid of?
Not too go too deep here, but being betrayed by people. I've invested lots of trust in people before only to have it happen. It doesn't hold me back but I'm always wary.
5. All You Had To Do Was Stay // Who is someone you wish was still in your life?
My grandma, but unfortunately she's passed now. She'd of loved to see where I am at life now, as she was always pushing me to do the stuff I love.
6. Shake It Off // What is something you have had to shake off?
Definitely negativity. And this is something that you have to constantly 'shake off'. I'm my own worst enemy when I'm left alone inside my head, which is why I'm always listening to music, to drown out that little voice that eats away.
7. I Wish You Would // What is something you'd like to happen right now?
Seriously? To be able to switch off for a night and not think about anything.
Non-seriously? To be able to make a comfortable living from my blog and illustrations right now! I'm giving myself 3 years to be able to achieve this realistically, but it would be nice to be making a living doing what I love.
8. Bad Blood // Have you ever had someone stab you in the back?
I'm sad to say who hasn't? You're going to get it all through life, so you just have to learn how to 'Shake It Off'. See what I did there!! No? Then this tag is completely lost on you!
9. Wildest Dreams // What would you like to be remembered for?
To of contributed to my friends happiness in life. Or anyone's for that matter! You can never know how much even a bit of kindness can effect someone there and then, or in future.
10. How You Get The Girl // What is your favourite pick-up line?
'How you doin'?' in a Joey voice.
11. This Love // What is something you got back that you never thought you would?
My love for creating things. I lost it for a couple of years in college. So glad it's back now.
12. I Know Places // Where is one place you always feel safe?
At home. I can always feel completely relaxed and safe there.
13. Clean // What is an important lesson you have learned in life, and how did you learn it?
Be honest, embrace your passions and work hard to achieve your dreams. It's a life-long lesson that you should always strive towards.
That went a little deeper than I expected, but there you go!