Happy Sunday, everyone! It's been quite a hectic week in work if I'm honest, but good none-the-less. My co-worker is currently sunning herself in Spain, so I've been tasked with looking after her workload as well as my own. Despite it being beyond stressful, I find that I've hit the weekend still smiling - is this how a normal job is??
Life can be so crazy sometimes that we can't help but get caught up in talking about what's going wrong. With that in mind, I've decided to start my first regular feature to this little blog of mine; every Sunday I'll be posting about 10 things that have made me happy that week. (The title may have been a give-away!) Putting a list together is not as easy as it sounds, let me tell you! But here goes...
1. Work! I seriously never thought I'd hear myself saying that, but it's true! Quitting my last job as we moved to Greenwich was one of the single most scariest times of my life, but it allowed me to find this amazing job. It's nice to end each week not dreading Monday!
2. Lipton's Peach Iced-Tea. I am obsessed with this drink!
3. Waking up to this view:
4. Parks and Recreation Season 2. A plethora of shows out meant I forgot about this little gem. Now free on Amazon Prime, I may have binge watched the whole of S2 this week!
5. Pumpkin Spice Lattes. It's that time of year again coffee fans!!
6. Autumn. My favourite time of year! I can't wait for frosty-morning walks with Ben in the park.
7. Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor on PS4. Probably the most fun game on the PS4 at the moment.
8. Rainy days.
9. Magnum chocolates. MAGNUM CHOCOLATES! They are divine
10. My blog! It's great to have a creative outlet for my writing now, too.
What would be on your 'happy list' for this week? Let me know in the comments :)